Saturday, August 15, 2009

Confessions.

I need you... (somebody to love and that loves me back)
I miss the hands touching, the lips coming closer, the hug that never ends. I miss the soft words, the silent words, the look in the eyes. I miss not having my space all the time. I miss having one night with nothing to do, nowhere to go, nobody to be with... just that person who's gonna share a film on the tv, sitting next to me in the sofa. I miss sharing my day, the insignificant little things that happened and that only that person would understand. I miss sharing a smile during a moment that only we can feel. I miss earing "I love you".
Don't tell me we can live well without it, because I know it. Just understand that there are some days, some moments, when we most need it, most miss it... and tonight, in this silent night, while I hear only the wind outside, I miss it. At least I know what I am talking about...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Isinha!!!!

Passei por aqui...e desculpa, vou ficar fã do teu blog!!!

Eu já sabia a grande pessoa que tu és...não te vejo há montes de tempo mas não esqueço...e quem escreve o que tu escreves, ou é burro, ou percebe a grande Mulher que tu és!!!

As tuas "confissões" neste post são também as minhas...andamos uma vida inteira a correr atrás de "soluções" para a nossa felicidade e não vimos que ela está nas pequenas coisas, na partilha de momentos, nos sorrisos que dizem tudo...

...mas estamos em vantagem...já sabemos o que realmente importa...há pessoas que desaparecem sem o saber :)

Beijinho grande para ti!